- Cancellation request must be submitted within 24 hours of order and prior to shipping confirmation.
- Cancelled orders that do not meet these requirements will be charged 20% restocking fee.
- Cancellations can be requested to email@example.com
- Returns will be processed to the original form of payment.
- Returns must be requested within 14 days of the delivery/pickup date.
- Products must be in the condition it was received in.
- Buyer provides return shipping with insured value.
- All return orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- No returns accepted after 14 days of the delivery/pickup date.
- Electrical items(ECUs, sensors, relays, etc) are not returnable.
- Returned items that are damaged due to shipping, customer handling, etc
- Incorrect item is returned
- New products that were installed.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return request.
- If return request is accepted, package the parts in the received packaging and box. Please package the parts well to avoid transit damage.
- Purchase return postage and drop off to the appropriate carrier.
- Once received MiataSource will inspect the parts and decide if the return will be processed.
- MiataSource will contact you with return process decision.
NO EXCEPTIONS ON RETURN/CANCELLATION POLICY